https://mademoiselle-trendy.com/?nopreview

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

Hello everyone!   Could you please tell me why I have no preview on my domain name? 

Thank you so much for your help 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1426 87 315

@franca83 

Where did you initially get this URL? Deleting the ?nopreview, then refreshing your page doesn't add it back to the domain, so I suspect that you may have obtained this URL after sharing it with social media. If you could provide further details then I'll be happy to take a look into what I can find out for you. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @Peter 

Sorry to jump in this thread but i am having the same issue but it doesn't go away when i delete the ?nopreview and refresh.

When i head to www.reco.shop it now redirects to my Shopify URL and then to www.reco.shop/?nopreview. I first noticed the ?nopreview a few months ago after installing reCharge  and it appearing at the end of some of my subscription product listings but it disappeared after a while. 

I made a few changes to the homepage last night using the 'customise' interface and it threw up an error (for the first time ever) and this morning the ?nopreview appeared.

What does /?nopreview actually mean or represent?

Cheers

Andy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1426 87 315

@Smiffy31 

That does sound frustrating. I'm not entirely sure where the /?nopreview comes from; however, I'm happy to help get this reviewed. Using the link you've provided, I'm not able to replicate the issue you're seeing as it leads me directly to "https://www.reco.shop/" - Could you try clearing your cache/cookies, then testing this again? 

Does this only appear when using the theme customizer, or a regular browser? Does it replicate when you use a different browser/device?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 1

Likewise for me, my domain has somehow added the ?nopreview to the suffix.

What was the solution to this. Before the page loads it shows a blank which briefly sayds that this page cannot be found, for about a second, then loads in with the ?nopreview as I've just explained.

Yesterday, on my mobile phone, I got the messages about the certificate having expired. What's going on??

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1426 87 315

@dstarkey 

No solution as of yet as I have been unable to replicate the issue. Could you tell me more about the problem? 

• Does this appear on multiple browsers/devices or just one?
  • If you clear your cache/cookies, does this have any effect?
  • Are you accessing the link through normal means, or are you accessing it through your admin or theme customizer? 

If you feel comfortable doing so, would you also be able to share the URL to your store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, I just experienced the same problem:

when typing in the url for the home page the shopify url pops up for a short moment and after i get the same /?nopreview on my homepage. If anyone can help me fix this I would appreciate it a lot. For some reason it only happens on Chrome, Desktop. I would need to test more browsers tho. It doesn't appear on Safari (app) on mobile. homepage: nineplanets.shop

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 1

Hi nineplanets,

The only fix I could find was to delete all cookies in Chrome :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, I'm having the same issue on my site https://simbaclothingco.com/?nopreview.

I think it may be an app that I installed and then removed that tracked the screen for popups, ie. mailing list capture. I'm going through the liquid files to see if I can find something. Let me know if you've found a solution already, thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1426 87 315

@Sid1212 

Based on the fact that clearing cache/cookies resolved the error for @dstarkey, I suspect the issue comes from your browser caching the URL when sharing the URL to social media platforms that generate a thumbnail preview. In theory, if we assumed that it was because of social sharing, then it would be due to not having a social sharing image setup within your theme. Shopify free themes should include this feature under the "theme settings" when editing the theme in Online Store/Themes/Customize. 

Let me know what you find out!

0 Likes