Solved

invoice payment failed: Insufficient funds

tijana_spasic
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, I want to close my store but this message is showing. What can I do?

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@tijana_spasic 

The pending invoice would need to be paid in order for the store to be closed. However, depending on the charges, we may be able to remove the pending charges to help you close your account. Please reach out to our Support for further assistance with this. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@tijana_spasic 

The pending invoice would need to be paid in order for the store to be closed. However, depending on the charges, we may be able to remove the pending charges to help you close your account. Please reach out to our Support for further assistance with this. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

humidix
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there, can you please help me to close my account. I have the same issue although never sold anything. Thanks

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

@humidix 

You will need to contact Shopify Support using the steps above. They will be able to provide further assistance with closing your store.