landing page not working

Solved
need-help
7 0 0

Not sure how to fix this problem. Just need some advice on on how to correct this.

0 Likes
JasonC
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 72 185

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, there!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

Would you be able to share the link to your store with us? This way, other forum users, including us support staff, will be able to take a look at your store and provide some answers. Without any references, we won't be able to tell you why your landing page isn't working. Thanks!

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.
0 Likes
need-help
7 0 0

Hey Jason C

Thanks for the quick response the link is yesspleeze.com or https://yesspleeze.myshopify.com

0 Likes
JasonC
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 72 185

Hi, there.

No problem at all! Thank you so much for the store URL. Just want to clarify, by landing page, are you referring to the homepage? If so, the page is currently functioning normally.

08_19-dz537-1h9qn

If this isn't the page you're referring to, could you clarify on which page are you referring to, please? A tip here is to visit the page in the incognito/private mode of your browser. Alternatively, you can also try access the store from another browser. If the page is showing up normally, it means you need to clear your original browser's cookies and cache. Let me know how it goes!

As mentioned before, if this isn't the area you're referring to, then feel free to post a few screenshots, and additional details below as I'd be happy to take a look!

Best,
Jason

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
0 Likes
need-help
7 0 0

Thanks for taking a look and just has you said i don't see any problems either. So to give you some backgrounfd information. I lost my payment gateway with shopify and was the advice to use Authorize.Net. for a payment gateway and they said that my landing page not working and destination URL down (editorial and professional standards. I'm not asking you to give me a reason or answer and questions for authorize net. I asking for help on my page. So I can get a payment gateway.

0 Likes
need-help
7 0 0

I'm not sure what page they is talking about 

0 Likes
JasonC
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 72 185

Hi, there.

Thank you so much for the clarification and context. The best thing is to reach out to Authorize.net support. Their support team offers 24/7 phone assistance. 

08_00-thyvc-datbuIf they had replied you with an email (not the auto-response ones), you can simply reply to them with the screenshots (feel free to use the one I've attached on the previous post). Directly asking them to clarify which page are they referring to because your homepage is currently active and the store URL has no issues. The support will be able to offer you some clarifications. 

One thing to note before you contact the support, I noticed that the link you had provided here (yesspleeze.myshopify.com) was incorrect. Perhaps double check your application. It could be just a typo that had led to the company unable to locate your store. 

Best,

Jason

0 Likes
need-help
7 0 0

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH I WILL DO THAT

0 Likes
JasonC
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 72 185

Hi, there.

No problem at all. Just as a backup, I've gone through all your pages and they're all active/running smoothly. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have more questions. I hope this gets resolved for you quickly! 

Best,

Jason

0 Likes
J888
2 0 0

Hello

My landing page is not working. I have the same problem. 

Google emailed me today to say this;

We suspended your Ads account after a careful review of your landing page quality because we believe that advertising policy violations,

Could you help me please.
This is my store: www.jarliabyjolina.com
0 Likes