logo-bar help

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Hello,

I use Motion Theme and I want to change the style of logo bar section. I will show you how it looks on my website right now (mobile&desktop).

legoninjacu_0-1600884616217.pnglegoninjacu_1-1600884631577.png

First of all, I would like to reduce the space between sections and I want to resize each image. I have an example

legoninjacu_2-1600884802682.png

this is how it looks on desktop and the real deal and most important is how it looks on mobile 

vgeneration.gif

well, I have limited knowledge on coding so I really have no idea how to do that.

I really appreciate any help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @,
Please share your site URL.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted

Hello @legoninjacu 

First of all the logos n text image is very blur its hard to read, as I can see the reference site its readable and I am pretty sure its not an image..So better to use text and logo image instead of full image. 

For mobile, you have to add slide show. and If you having coding knowledge then you have to do code customization. Its a time consuming task.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes