mobile menu wont drop down AND pics stoped loading on mobile

whiskeygambler
Visitor
2 0 0

Looking for some help as all the ideas I've read havent fixed anything.  First everything works perfectly on Ipad and desktop.  Only issue is mobile. 

1. On my mobile site, the drop down menu won't drop down. 
  2. I have featured products where i can see the item, but if i click on the item, it goes to the product and tells everything about it, but no pictures.

I have gone to the themes and reverted all the way back to the original and it still doesnt fix the issue. I'm at a loss.

The website is www.whiskeygamlber.com and using the Fashionopolism theme.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Replies 3 (3)

MWDesign
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Not that this will help you but we are seeing a similar issue on mobile for annieglass.com. The problem started after we did a trial run of theme. After that mobile stopped loading on some products. I have taken screenshots and one can see the images not loading. 

Shopify support was not helpful. This is a real problem

MWDesign
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

I went to your site, by the way, you misspelled the url but seems like the problem has cleared up? If so, did you do anything that seemed to clear up the problem?

whiskeygambler
Visitor
2 0 0

Oh, sorry about the typo. Whiskeygambler.com. I uninstalled the last app that I had installed and it started working. 
Now I just can’t figure out why my site loads so slow. Ran optimizers and reduced pic sizes and still so slow.