mobile version problems with menú and search button

CatalinaV
2 0 0

hey, im having problems with the mobile version of my online store. The search button is not working and the menu is not working either. I need to tap another like the "my account" and then it will work. I need to fix it asap, because its affecting my sales, a lot of my audience browses on their phone. Its says that the theme code has being modified but, it's been a while since the last time changes were made to the theme

0 Likes

Hi Catalina,

please link your store URL so that I can take a look at the behavior and possibly suggest a fix.

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like ?? if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
CatalinaV
2 0 0
Hi! Here is the link https://medular.cl/
I really appreciate your help

0 Likes

Hi @CatalinaV 

I checked your website and you have a couple of Javascript errors to fix. That's why the menu on mobile is not working.

Check the error with Chrome Console so that you can see the JS functions and lines of functions.js file where you have the errors and you have to try to fix them.

The code seems custom made, added by your or by the developer that customized the theme or you.

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like ?? if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes