need to refresh to see some app working

2 0 0

Hi all, 

To load some app, I need to refresh the page. LoyaltyLion (referral) and UploadKit (file uploader). 

Do you know if it's a problem of custom code? 
Here is the production URL of an app issue if it's helpful : https://mytennishop.myshopify.com/pages/referral-program 

Thanks in advance, we would like to migrate ASAP but we can't find a solution. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
216 15 33

Hi, @MTB!

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thanks for posting this question, and welcome to the Community. 

Just to confirm, does this issue happen only on your live site, or also within your Shopify admin? 

When I view the link you shared, the page loads correctly for me. On this page, I can see information about earning points, redeeming points, the option to log in, and also the option to create a new account. Is this how the page should look?

Equally, do you have a screenshot of how the page looks when the apps aren't loading? If so, feel free to reply to me here with this image so that I can take a closer look into the issue. 

You also mentioned some custom code on your site. Can you please let me know which custom code you added, what the code is intended to do, and which theme you added this code to? That way, I can investigate this in more detail. 

In the meantime, I recommend trying to view this webpage on a Chrome browser, and ensuring the cache is cleared. In some cases, browsers can cache errors or cause loading issues. However, clearing the cache can help remove these errors and ensure each page loads correctly on a new session. Please try viewing this page again with a cleared cache and keep me posted on how this works. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with more information! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi Rae,

It seems to be a problem with the turbo theme. We need to put it in sport
mode to load those apps. It was solved few days ago, this is why you did
not see the issue.

Thanks for your answer.

Yhann
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
216 15 33

Hi, @MTB!

Thanks so much for getting back to me with these details.

I'm glad to hear this has since been resolved, and I appreciate you sharing the resolution here for other Community members to see, as others may also have the same issue you experienced.

If you ever need assistance with your Turbo theme again, I recommend following these steps to contact Turbo's theme developers directly for more help. Since they created and developed the theme, they're the best people to speak with regarding additional support. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes