not works with safari on desktop and mobile

2 0 0

Hi

My site www.medactiveshop.com did not works on safari and apple mobile devices. Theme Modular

Contacted a developer; No answer ou support.

Any Help

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 23 63
Hi, there. 

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team. 

To be honest it seems as if your images there might be blocked by google adblocker. If you scroll down on your page on Safari everything else is there, it's just the first section that doesn't seem to be working. 

May I ask you where you got this image from? Have you done anything with google ads in the past little bit?

21-45-p83a0-45dc0

Since the content blocker prevented frame displaying, and if you look at the link it says "https://googleads.g---", Safari is somehow reading this image as being related to google ads which means you're going to want to remove the images and then try to upload them as a different file. When I say that I mean you're going to want to either:
  • Re-download them from the original source
  • Right-click and click "Save Image As" instead of dragging from the website
  • Or you can just try a new photo. 
Basically, just make sure that you don't follow the same steps that you did last time to re-upload this image or you might be faced with the same issue.

This way the new file will be completely removed from this situation to hopefully work for you properly. When you add that new file please also try and clear your cache just to make sure that everything is fully clean when you try again. This helpful link gives the instructions for how to clear the cache for all browsers. Can you try that and then let me know how it works?

To clarify, however, if this complex issue doesn't get resolved by what I suggested above then you'll want to reach out to the Shopify Experts as they'll be more familiar with a situation like this. I have a good sense that that is what it is, but this is a more advanced problem so they'll have further information. 

I hope that helps to clear it up. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Wow ?

O.k Thank you for help.

I'm not the computer guy (unfortunately) 

Please let me know if I should to change all images ?

or just the main baner ? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 23 63

Since it's just the first images that aren't appearing then I would start with those and then work from there. If you notice any others that aren't showing up then you might want to replace those as wells. 

Can you try that and then see how it all works for you? 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes