nowdiywish.myshopify.com is currently unavailable

MallShock
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

1.png2.png

Why our website suddenly can't be used, please help me deal with the problem as soon as possible

thank you

Replies 4 (4)

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

Hi, @MallShock,

Hank here from Shopify.

When did you first notice this, or did you receive any error messages in your admin prior to the store going offline? Is the same message present when using incognito mode?

Or have you received an email from the accounts team at Shopify? If you had, my advice would be to respond directly to this email with any questions you may have, as they are best equipped to deal with any account queries. Note that sometimes emails will get sent to your junk/spam folder.

However, if you have not received an email, let me know, and I can look into this further for you.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MallShock
Shopify Partner
5 0 0
China time, around 10 a.m. this morning, I logged into the backstage and used it normally. After half an hour, this problem suddenly appeared. I didn't receive any information from you. Please help me solve this problem as soon as possible Waiting for your reply thank you
Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

Thank you for the additional context.

I'd like to take a closer look at this for you, and as this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store.

Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MallShock
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

I have replied to your email