online boutique theme

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi

I'd like to create an online boutique using the same theme as "fiercely curious" that is shown as an example.   

Is it possible? 

Thanks

Landy75013

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 170 196

Hi There!

This website seems to run its own custom or highly modified theme. It is of course possible to create any design you have in mind should you desire, just a question of time & expertise! Let me know if you need more clarifications, answers or even on-hand help.

Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
K&J
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi there

Thanks for your message.

I'd like to know if we can "buy" that customisation on the theme ?

By looking at that website, I'd just like to have the "Artist" tabs on the left with text/description box on the right.

Do you think it is possible to use the Shopify standard format ? which one ?

Thank you !

Landy75013

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 170 196

Since this is custom made you would need to hire a Shopify Partner/Expert to assist you with building this module and integrating it in your theme.

However since the design you want looks like it is a custom design I suggest you get inspired by it and do something similar but not a 1 to 1 copy. It is better not to clone a unique design element from other websites.

Should you need help with that we can assist by suggesting an alternative design with a similar feel to the one you are looking at and implement this for you.

Let us know! 

K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi 

I attached a screenshot of the format I'd like to have : the name and the photo of the artist is on the left and the "products" (paintings in my case) are on the right, with the price tag, size and medium under each painting. 

Could you please tell me which theme would be the most adapted to this kind of presentation ?

Thanks!

-Landy75013

Example m art.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 170 196

Hi @Landy75013 !

Checked the Art themes on Shopify and couldn't find something that looks like that. 

I believe you would need to get someone to do it for you and integrate it as part of the theme you chose. We can assist on that should you like. Cheers!

K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi there

That sounds like a solution, do you provide that kind of service ? who to contact ? Do you have an idea of the timeframe it takes ?

Many thanks,

-Landy75013

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 170 196

Hi @Landy75013!

You can reach us on our email below and we will handle your request swiftly. 

Such a request usually get delivered to you within 24 to 48h maximum after the green light is given from your end. 

Cheers! 

K&J
0 Likes