predefined quantity of 100,200,300 and so on

discky
Shopify Partner
25 1 0

i am developing a store where i will sell business cards in bundle like 100,200,300 etc... shopify gives quantity selectors from 1 that is not related to my service as i will sale i.e. 100 cards in $40 and will not sell a single card. in short i want it to say 100,200,300 etc instead of 1,2,3.... please help me , how can i do that ?? for more clarification check example here. same question asked before but got no solution.

NOTE: store is not lived yet.

0 Likes
gina-gregory
Shopify Expert
710 48 176

The best approach would be to set up your business card product with variants like this:

Product Option: "Bundle" or "Bundle Size" or whatever

• 100 - $40
  • 200 - $80
  • 300 - $120
  • etc.

Note that you are limited to 100 variants in total. So you can play around with what bundle sizes you want to offer.

0 Likes
discky
Shopify Partner
25 1 0

shopify gives me max 3 variants options which i have already used for size, stock and material ... so how can i add more variant type ?? and by the thanks for the response... also can you please let me know how this 100 limit can be removed... ??? 

0 Likes
gina-gregory
Shopify Expert
710 48 176

In that case, you could modify the code for that particular product's page to change the quantity input to a select dropdown where the only options are 100, 200, etc. You'll also have to modify the code on the cart template so the customer can't change the quantity there to a non-bundle amount.

The 3 option & 100 variant limits cannot be removed. There are some creative workarounds out there, but the concept above should solve your problem.

0 Likes