problem buy domain

1 0 0

the purchase of a domain name does not work, can you find a solution??  I just activate my subscription. my shop is operational, can you offer me 1 month subscription??????  thank you in advance

0 Likes
1 0 0

Sorry you were not able to get your domain purchase to work. These are a few links and guides in what to do in this situation.

Please double check if the domain was purchased correctly. 

1 - From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store >

2 - Click Buy new domain

3 - Enter the domain name that you want to buy

4 - Buy the domain 

5 - Review your purchase summary

Here is a video in how to purchase a domain in 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO8bBHX14KE

In any this information still does not help you. I would recommend you contact the Shopify Team and they will be more than happy to help you solving your issue. The best way to contact them is via

- Directly chat

- Phone 

- Email

The link for the support center is:

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

Best of luck,

Leni

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 23 63

Hi, there.

Dallas here from the social care team. I'd be happy to assist you in any way that I can.

The advice that Leni has given you is great! I definitely suggest looking over all of the instructions that she sent you. However, if that doesn't work I want to see if there is something that we can do to make this as simple as possible for you!

When you tried to purchase the domain did you receive any error messages? Can I also ask, in what step did the purchase stop working? I know I'm not giving a lot of information at the moment, but I just want to gather a bit more intel so I can figure out what we're dealing with.

If you could take any screenshots of what your seeing during the process of purchasing the domain that'd be extremely helpful for me! Feel free to let me know here and I can help you out with the next best steps rather than you waiting in line on one of our other channels.

I hope that helps,
Best

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes