Why are drop-down menu categories not selectable on product pages in Shopify?

raffdesign
10 0 0

Hello! I realized the categories that are in the drop-down menu are not selectable on the product pages.

That is, if you enter a product and then on the menu click on D.O. (for example), the drop-down menu doesn't work.

Can you help me please?

thanks

https://distribuidoresdevinos.com

Replies 11 (11)

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
331 19 41

Hello

There is an error in your theme.js that possibly causing this issue, Check if you can fix it yourself using a backup of the theme.js if you made any recent changes to it. Or take help from a developer for this. thanks!

Screenshot 2021-04-30 at 3.42.27 PM.png

banned
raffdesign
10 0 0

where can i find the theme backups?

thanks

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
331 19 41

You can check your theme.js file and if it has old version available then you can restore it.

Or let me know if I can fix this for you, You can add the below email as a staff and drop an email over there once you added, Thanks!

banned
raffdesign
10 0 0

the weird thing is that I've never changed the theme.js...

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
331 19 41

Oh ok, can understand actually the issue could be related to missing element which trigger the error in theme.js, Can only tell you clearly once I review it.

banned
raffdesign
10 0 0

'm sorry I didn't understand, can I send you an email to this address? satsinghrana1@gmail.com

or wait for me to revise the theme.js?

Sorry my english is a bit bad 🙂

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
331 19 41

Yes please, add this email as a staff in your store. And send an email to this email once you have added.

Thanks!

banned
raffdesign
10 0 0

please , can you explain me how i can add this mail to my shop?

thank you

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
331 19 41

Steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, click Settings, and then click Plan and permissions or Users and permissions.

2. Click Add staff.

3. Enter your staff's full name, and their email address.

4. Check which permissions you want to give staff. If you want to give your staff all available permissions, then check select all.

5. Click Send invite.

banned
raffdesign
10 0 0

SENT THANKS

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
331 19 41

Hello @raffdesign can you send me an mail on below email please, Need to forward you the theme backup.

banned