product description below image in turbo theme

4 0 0

I want the description below the image in the product page for turbo theme.Need help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 23 63
Hey, there. 

Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team here. 

That's a great question and customization, but unfortunately, since this theme wasn't developed by Shopify we won't be able to make the customizations that you're wanting. 

However since it's a third party theme created by Out of the Sandbox, you can still reach out to them directly. To be honest it might be faster than to wait for a member of the public in our forum community who has done this or knows how to do it. If you reach out to them today they should be back in touch with you in a couple of days. Their developers are generally pretty helpful with giving information about their themes, how to work with a theme or make necessary/desired adjustments. I would say that should be your first step, just to save you time and hopefully money. 

If they're not able to make that customization for you then I suggest you look at the Shopify Expert Marketplace. There are very talented people in there who should be able to make all of the adjustments that you need for your theme and for your product page. 

The Experts do charge money though, just to let you know so you're not shocked after you talk with them. 

I hope that helps to point you in a direction and I hope it helps you to save time. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes