"Collection page" product images are resizing smaller than "featured collection" on mobile view.

3 0 0

Hi all,

I am using the "Debut" theme on Shopify. This issue is only concerning mobile view.

I am having an issue with my product image sizes (which are all square ratio) showing as "full-sized" on my homepage on mobile view, however, when I choose a "collection page" from my drop down menu and go to that page, the same product images are loading smaller than they showed on the homepage (this makes the product text below appear as if it is "far left" of the product image).

Please find attached two screenshots showing this phenomenon. The first screenshot is my Homepage "featured collection" full-scale image ratio (which is what I want!) and the second screenshot is after clicking on that collection page and the images are smaller.

Since my business depends on mobile views, this is a very important issue for our users' experience, and any help would be a miracle!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Homepage Mobile View Screenshot 1.pngCollection Page Mobile View Screenshot 2.png

0 Likes

could you share me your store url

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you for taking a look @ashiqueh4!

URL: lol-lost-marbles.myshopify.com

PW: guesttest

The only customization I have added to my theme is this code that makes my mobile view one column, not two, from this board:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Debut-theme-One-product-per-row-on-mobile/td-p/409171

@include media-query($small) {
  .small--one-half {    width:100%;
  }
}

added to theme.scss

0 Likes
Highlighted

i have checked your site ,i think your problem has been solved .

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes
3 0 0

@ashiqueh4 I don't see that anything has changed.

Does anyone else have any ideas how to combat this?

Is there a way to control what size the product images are restricted to in the debut theme for mobile view?

0 Likes