"HTML" Error Found

Highlighted
2 0 0

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 10.02.40 AM.png

Hi, I am just setting up my shopify store and getting ready for launch and while I was just doing a final run through of my store in the editor I was shown this message of an HTML Error.

This is my first shopify store so I'm totally new here, but I tried doing some research and found similar posts on the community where solutions had been provided, and I even tried selecting the original HTML Code from the "Older Versions" section, but the error message is present even in the original version now. I didn't come across it before, but suddenly it's giving the error message in the original "Default" theme code.

How do I find where the problem is?

How do I fix this problem?

and if this isn't fixed will it majorly affect the website and online store?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
420 43 47

Hello There, 

As shown in the error it is found that you are getting issue on the product-template. 

So, you can either revert back changes and get back to original code. Or else you can share your store access with me so that I can assist you in making it work for you.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Pallavi,

Thank you for your response. As mentioned in my query, I did try reverting back to the original code and somehow the error message still shows. Any other methods that you might be able to recommend?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
420 43 47

Hello There, 

Could you kindly share your store access with me so that I can take a look at it.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes