"Sold out" not showing up on Supply theme.

BruceA
1 0 0

Hi,

We are having difficulty figuring out how to get the "Sold Out" banner/text to show up on our Collections pages.

For instance, the Disney Pixar Up Crossbody on this page is sold out: https://www.danielle-nicole.com/collections/pixar . Inventory tracking is turned on for that product. Quantity is currently zero.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
672 43 84

Hi, @BruceA.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Thanks for sharing a product example here. I see that the item shows up as "Sold Out" on the product page, but not on the collection page, and I understand the importance of it being displayed on both. I'd be happy to ask our Theme Support team to take a closer look into this for you.

The Supply theme is meant to display a "Sold Out" notice on collection pages too, so I'm curious to find out whether you've noticed it in the past and if you're aware of the time it stopped appearing. There may be an app or a coding change that interfered with this, so if you know when it might have changed, that can help us identify what happened.

In addition to that, please let me know if the issue persists on any other theme. You can test this out by heading to Online Store > Themes > Theme library and selecting Actions > Preview on any theme listed there. You can add a new copy of one of the free themes by Shopify to test if you'd like. This can also help us determine whether there's something about the current theme code or an app involved in the issue. Thank you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes