"There’s a problem loading this page " showing whenever i want to do anything..HEELLPP

Innovasion
1 0 0

"There’s a problem loading this page " showing whenever i want to do anything. I have done everything like clearing cookies and cache, changing profiles of Google Chrome e.t.c. but still facing the same problem. I am new to the shopify and would like to go online as soon as somebody help me clear this problem.

Problem.jpg

0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
62 6 7

Hi @Innovasion

Ivy here from Shopify. That does seem quite strange, let's take a look into together.

Are you seeing this error on every tab within your store's admin? I would like to firstly rule out if this a local issue with your device or browser. Would you mind running through all of these steps for me? 

• Try on another web browser or an incognito window.   
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.   
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version (we don't support every browser, but we do support these ones.)
  • Try another device or on the Shopify Mobile app.
  • Try another internet connection (example, switch to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi.)
  • Ensure there are no pop ups being blocked in the web browser.   
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device

We are not able to access account specific information via the Community, but if you can please try the above steps and let me know what you see. A screenshot of what you can see via the Incognito window would be great! Let me know how this goes.

Thanks, Ivy.

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog