residual code

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

Please let me know on how to delete the following code from our site:

Liquid error (sections/featured-collection.liquid line 1): Could not find asset snippets/spurit_po2_section_snippet.liquid

According to a few apps I installed, I have an app with "spurit" in the name. However, I never added that.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Sayaka 

Do this to fix it 1 minute:

1. Install this Google Chrome extension (you need to use Google Chrome): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ezfy-file-search/mhchmhfecfdpaifljcfebnlaiaphfkmb
2. After installation, In your Shopify Admin, go to: online store > themes > actions > edit code
3. Search for "spurit_po2_section_snippet" without quotes 

spurit.png

4. Wait for a few seconds while it works. The button will say "Loading".
5. Once it's finished, scroll the sidebar located on the left and open all files that are highlighted in blue.

The files highlighted below are just an example, in yours the names can be different.

spurit2.png

6. Delete the "spurit_po2_section_snippet" code from all the files that the chrome extension found.
Just open the file, press CTRL + F (cmd + f on mac) and search for  "spurit_po2_section_snippet"

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
1 Like