secure certificate/domain

Pets19
7 0 0
When I log into my store, or do a search for my store, the notification of, "this site can't be reached. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN", or "this site can't be reached, make sure there are no errors in spelling" or remote computer isnt responding due to firewall or security policy settings, and it will say do not enter any private information to this website, it is not safe. I need to know if I can get a secure domain or URL certificate, or do I attempt to transfer the certificate from, Im guessing, the third party? (even though I do not understand the steps), Or, close the store and accept my losses. Thank you.

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1241 162 219

Did you install it for the store? Refer https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/domains/add-a-domain/using-existing-domains/connecti...
Please send the domain name, I will check it

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
Pets19
7 0 0

Hi, its either 

petsunitedonline.myshopify.com  or  petsunitedonline.com

Sorry for not knowing. I have taken notes along the way, and I have noticed both were listed under 'domain' at different times.

The company that set this up is called Online marketing Pros. If names and contact information is needed, please let me know.  I have noted back on 8/16/2019, they told me I had lifetime support. That support ended 1/16/20. They apparently gave out my information to a website that lists people who need 'help' with their store. When I say what my problem is, they either hang up or talk alot about what they MAY be able to do or what I SHOULD do, but never say they will help or what I need to do to fix the problem.

0 Likes