selective display of tags

Highlighted
5 0 0

I am using Brooklyn. I wanted to know how to filter products only on select tags.

I have 2 tags currently for every product. One is the collection name and second is product type . I want to display the product filter using only the 2 product types under each collection page. Currently the filer shows 4 tags- All, collection name, product type 1 and product type 2

So i want to remove filter and collection name from filter and show only product type 1 and 2 in filter.

Kindly help

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @simply_urself 

Please share your store URL and reference site URL.

So that I can check and let you know the exact solution for this.

Thanks...

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 4 9

Hey @simply_urself,

At some point in the code, it should have something like {% for tag in collection.all_tags %}. You just need to put an extra step in there. Inside the for loop, put an if statement, and find some way to differentiate the tags you do want, from the tags you don't want. So you could have {% if tag != 'All' and tag != 'collection name' %}. There are tons of ways to make this more configurable - you could use a theme setting, a linklist, or check if the tag's value results in a valid collection when used as a handle - but that should be the start.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

thanks so much. I will try this

0 Likes