server IP address could not be found

Solved
sln
Tourist
12 2 4

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to be asking. I am still designing my shopify website and I am at a stage where I want to show the website owner what I've done. On the admin dashboard when I click 'view my store' I get the error message that the  server IP address could not be found and DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I'm sure when I clicked this before it gave me the option to enter a password to be able to see the website? The website hasn't gone live yet. I'm not sure if something has gone wrong somewhere or if that isn't the right way to preview the website

0 Likes

could you share me you store url?

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes
sln
Tourist
12 2 4

essexvibes.com

0 Likes
sln
Tourist
12 2 4

This is an accepted solution.

Just an update in case anyone else was having the same problem - the issue was that the domain provider just needed an email to be verified! The email had been sent to the person I am building a website for rather than myself so I didn't realise until logging on to my domain provider

Jorj055
1 0 1

Next to the domain name was the SSL pending still? i received the email and applied the consent box but my site is still down?

krmitchell03
1 0 0

I’m finding issues with trying to access my online store from the home screen

@ashiqueh4 wrote:

could you share me you store url?

. I had a domain name change a few days ago, but I have since then connected my new domain name. 

0 Likes
Shruti4
1 0 0

I am facing the same error while clicking on view store from shopify i am getting error server not found and looks like i forgot to do the domain verification via the email sent from shopify, the link is expired now. Can you please tell me how can i generate a new link for the verification of my domain? 

0 Likes
starjam2020
3 0 1

My shopify store is new. I would like a web designer to develop my web. they cannot open or view my store. Message says IP cannot be found, This is my store  name cuteprints-babyblankets.co.uk. I do not even have a login. I login via google. shopify logoin. Why cant I have my login pw.

0 Likes