slow loading speed website

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi!

I still haven't got my first sale (after 4 weeks) but I have still hope. I tried to fix my website design etc. (adding live chat, blog,...) but now is my loading speed really really slow. See attachement. What are the soultions? I don't know a lot about coding. Should I try to fix it myself or should I hire someone from fiverr to do it for me? I have a lot of apps dowloaded something like 35. (I don't us most of it) Could this have a effect on the speed?

my website www.homevioo.com.

Hope to hear some responses.

Mert

speed test.png

desktop is 37

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1149 193 232

Hello,

There is a new space in this forum to discuss online store speed, there would be a better place to ask your question and get a few answers:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Online-Store-Speed/bd-p/en-oss

Thank you

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
825 67 196

I have some resources you can use if you want to try and fix yourself:

- Shopify specific performance analysis tool: Shopify Analyzer. This is better than PSI for Shopify sites because you get actionable recommendations based on what can and should be optimized. And no scoring penalties for using 3rd party apps (which are key for successful ecommerce sites).

- Shopify optimization guide: https://speedboostr.com/shopify-optimization.

My team and I created those, we're Shopify optimization focused developers (speedboostr.com).

If you prefer us to handle your optimization project just send a message and someone will get you started: speedboostr.com/contact.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes