syncing shopify item to my ebay keep getting error

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

I also just lodged a support ticket via https://connectebay.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. ..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

This eMail just in from eBay;

Hello 
It looks like we need some help from the eBay Channel development team to resolve this. I’ve escalated this issue to them, and we'll reply here as soon as we have additional information.

What to expect

Our developers will review the issue (some problems are a quick fix and some may take a bit longer to resolve)
We will reach out to you by responding here if we require any additional information or have questions for you
We will notify you as soon as the problem has been resolved

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Got the same error.

Ticket lodged.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Received below reply from Connect eBay Support (Connect eBay)

Aug 12, 2020, 6:56 AM PDT

Hi,

It looks like we need some help from the eBay Channel development team to resolve this. I’ve escalated this issue to them, and we'll reply here as soon as we have additional information.

What to expect
  • Our developers will review the issue (some problems are a quick fix and some may take a bit longer to resolve)
  • We will reach out to you by responding here if we require any additional information or have questions for you
  • We will notify you as soon as the problem has been resolved

Sincerely,
Michelle
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I've just received this reply regarding the issue.

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while the eBay Channel development team investigate the reported issue.

We're happy to report that this has been resolved. It is not anticipated for this t be an issue moving forward. Any listings still showing the error can be retried.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Let us know if you have any more troubles, but you should be good to go!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

It started working for me now. I have been trying every 5 minutes since I saw @Kluggy's message.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

UPDATE: from them fixed.

Thank you for your patience while the eBay Channel development team investigated the reported issue.

We're happy to report that this has been resolved. It is not anticipated for this to be an issue moving forward. Any listings still showing the error can be retried.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Let us know if you have any more troubles, but you should be good to go!

0 Likes