the orders are seen in 2checkout but they do not reflect the orders to wrap them

2 0 0

Hello
I have a problem with the orders.
The purchases made through the store are seen in 2checkout but the order is not generated in Shopify to be able to send it.
thanks for your help

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
475 27 67

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Social Care Team. That is a great question and very important to get this sorted for you.

Are there any orders appearing on Shopify at all or has this just started for you?

Is it possible that any of your orders ended up in your abandoned carts? You can take a look at that by going to Online Store > Abandoned Checkouts. It is possible that your customers didn't complete the checkout redirection.

27-21-0dpfa-5ora9

With a bit more information I'd love to take a closer look into this for you.

Best, 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello
Yes, orders are reflected in the abandoned carts.
I have changed to Stripe and I still have the problem.
The charges are made to my credit card, the purchase in Stripe is effected, but orders are not generated.
In the stripe platform is all active and linked to my store but when I finish the purchase it tells me that the card is invalid.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
475 27 67

Since 2Checkout is an external gateway if the customer pays and then doesn't return to the store from the thank you page the order will just end up in the abandoned checkouts. Just like if you were to use the Paypal gateway.

It shouldn't be happening with Stripe, though, however by the sounds of it that's just a different error since you're getting an Invalid Card error. 

If you want to get around the abandoned carts, if your customers don't wait for the thank you page, then you'll want to look into a Direct Payment Gateway. Direct Payment Gateways are the ones that allow your customers to stay in your Shopify store when they're going through the checkout. What country are you located in? 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes