Solved

this shop is unavailable shopify - need help please

Ben_Neorai_Gate
Explorer
53 1 6

hey, 

I'm trying to browse my store , from another device - so i'm googling my store name thrivilion.com - and i'm getting this error. this isn't happened me before...

thanks for the help

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Ben_Neorai_Gate

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your store. The error that appears on my end here is that you haven't set up thrivilion.com in your Shopify store. Are you certain you've added it to your domain section in Online Store/Domains? Your store is accessible if you enter www.thrivilion.com, which would indicate that you've added the subdomain domain, but not the root domain. 

Adding the root domain should resolve this issue for you. Once done, and when you're ready to launch, I would recommend submitting your sitemap so Google updates their end. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Ben_Neorai_Gate

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your store. The error that appears on my end here is that you haven't set up thrivilion.com in your Shopify store. Are you certain you've added it to your domain section in Online Store/Domains? Your store is accessible if you enter www.thrivilion.com, which would indicate that you've added the subdomain domain, but not the root domain. 

Adding the root domain should resolve this issue for you. Once done, and when you're ready to launch, I would recommend submitting your sitemap so Google updates their end. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ben_Neorai_Gate
Explorer
53 1 6

Yes thank you very much