translate button buy it now

JackMaurine
1 0 0

Hello

please i want to translate buy it now button  to France "COMMANDER"

theme name : Ella - Multipurpose Shopify Sections Theme (Bagratica)

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 35 28

Hey @JackMaurine 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community!

The 'Buy It Now' button language will change when you select a supported language through your theme, as these languages have pre-defined translations. Shopify themes support the following languages:

• English
  • French
  • Portuguese
  • Brazilian Portuguese
  • German
  • Spanish
  • Japanese
  • Czech
  • Danish
  • Finnish
  • Hindi
  • Simplified Chinese
  • Traditional Chinese
  • Swedish
  • Thai
  • Korean
  • Turkish
  • Polish
  • Dutch

If you're not using a free theme from Shopify, then your theme was made by a third-party theme developer. To change the language of your third-party theme you can view the support documentation for your theme, or contact the theme developer. If you're unable to find documentation that supports your request, or, if you aren't able to contact the theme developer, I recommend keeping an eye on this thread for further responses. We have some excellent Shopify Partners and Experts active in the Shopify Community that may be able to help.

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
700 71 124

Hi @JackMaurine

You can try to find the text "Buy it now" on the "en.default.json" or "fr.default.json". If you can not find that text then that's because your theme using the hard card.

If you can not do that, you can add me as a staff and I'll check it for you (my email: jones.evan137@gmail.com)

Hope this helps! 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes