uninstalled app and have random code on shopping cart

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi.  A team member installed UNLIMITED Smart UpSell Offersby Revy Apps and uninstalled it as it wasn't working for us but now on our shopping cart it is showing this:

6189" class="ufe-cart-total-price"> $ 61.89

I reached out to the developer but haven't heard back and we are trying to get an email out to our customers and need to have this fixed.

I can't revert the code at this point as we had another app uninstalled and they just cleaned up their mess. We had thought it was theirs but they pointed out the code and of course, lol, they offered to fix it, if we would use their app. :(

I know some coding but not familiar with liquid. From what I can see it's coming from this part of the code:

<div class="title-bar custom-font cart-totals--wrapper">
<div id="cart-total-header">{{ 'cart.general.total' | t }}</div>
<div id="cart-total-final-price">
<span class="money">
<span data-ufe-total="<span id="revy-cart-subtotal-price">{{ cart.total_price }}</span>" class="ufe-cart-total-price">
<span id="revy-cart-subtotal-price">{{ cart.total_price | money }}</span>
</span>
</span>
</div>
</div>

Can anyone offer any insight?

Thank you.

All my best,

Kathy

P.S. I am new to this forum so if I am not taking the right steps of reaching out, etc. I apologize upfront.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Kathy,

I had the same issue.  I also see that no one has responded to you.  If you need some help please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Thanks

Jason

0 Likes