variant select redirect - debut theme

Solved
noob1
Tourist
11 0 2

hi guys i am hoping someone can help me as shopify support couldn't. on my store i have multiple products with 2 or more variant selectors but the second you make 1 choice it redirects you to the cart page and i really dont want that as it dosent let my customers have a real choice and is honestly just a pain in the back side. can anyone here help me? even if its a coding this idc i need this fixed! i am on the debut theme btw.

0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2926 143 1021

Have you checked in different browser/different device?

Usually, Debut does not do this, so there must be something specific to your shop -- theme modification, app or combination of them. No one can help you unless we can see your storefront, so share your URL (or preview link, if there is still a password).

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
0 Likes
noob1
Tourist
11 0 2

my shopify store is buyitsally.com

0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2926 143 1021

Your problem is described and solved in this thread:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Technical-Q-A/Weired-Problem-Currency-Selector-JS-Adds-Variant-to-Ca... 

You do have this code added at the bottom of your theme.js asset

0 Likes
noob1
Tourist
11 0 2

okay this fixed that problem but now i have a currency selector on my store in the left hand corner on the bottom that dosent work

0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2926 143 1021

This is an accepted solution.

Ah, you should not have deleted this part:

function currencyFormSubmit(event) {
    event.target.form.submit();
  }

But now you also have a second currency selector -- this should be fixed in your liquid, which I can't see from outside. 

noob1
Tourist
11 0 2

THANKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! YOUR AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING 

0 Likes