Why does my new store keep rejecting my identity verification documents?

waelm
Visitor
1 0 0

I just started a new store and all the steps are completed and he store is fully functional. I ordered a product myself to even test it out and it arrived but the issue is that the payout are in hold due to needing supporting identification to verify me and partners identity. I attempted to upload the documents numerous times and it keeps rejecting it for reasons I do not know. Does anyone know a solution for this issue or a contact number I can call to assist me with me issues. 

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @waelm!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for taking the time to share your queries with us here in the Community forums.

Could you let me know a bit more about what happens when you try to upload documents?

Are you given any error messages or info on the screen when you're trying to add these via your admin?

Let me know if there are any directions there that might inform us as to how you can upload these correctly.

If you need account-specific support on this or any other matter, you can get in touch via our help centre where we'll be able to access and discuss your account securely.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog