Meintest du: 

Automatische Rabatt anlegen - Problem

Gelöst
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2306 209 409

Hey @Alberto89 

Ok I put together a test checkout with my own auto-discount, in this case I chose a BOGOF (buy 1 get 1 free) auto-discount.

Can you take a look at my own test checkout here and let me know at what step it didn't work for you in your own store? Did you try to activate more than one Auto-discount? Only one is possible as you know from the documentation.

Gabe | Social Care @ Shopify

- War meine Antwort hilfreich? Klicke Like um es mich wissen zu lassen! 
 - Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Markiere es als Als Lösung anerkennen 

Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche unseren Shopify Help Center oder unseren Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey Gape, thanks for your Video.

Yes, it is a BOGOF-discount.

As you showed me in the video, the customer has to put him/herself a second product of his choice, to get one free.

My thought/ way of thinking was, that the customer choose one product, which he wants to buy, and get automatically one product for free (which I set) without putting a second product in is chart.

Do you know what I mean ?

The idea is, to give the customer a free gift, by putting one item in his chart, but he/she has not to click something else. It just comes automaticaly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2306 209 409

Erfolg.

I get you totally but currently the customer must put "Both" products into the cart. I guess one might need to advise the customer to do this, such as with a text like the following:

"Enjoy our special offer of Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Simply add a second T-Shirt to your cart and it will be discounted at 20% / it will be completely free..."

Or something like that perhaps? The other option is to try some apps as these have extra features and use-cases that you can try out, such as what you describe that you are trying to achieve.

Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche unseren Shopify Help Center oder unseren Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Well, okay so I have to make an announcement extra but it´s okay.

Thank you Gape for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2306 209 409

@Alberto89 

Actually "signposting" your discounts might not be so bad and can greatly increase your conversions if you do this right.

I have seen so many shops that implement Discounts and don't tell the visitors about them. The visitors then click into the shop and then bounce away again, not knowing of any discounts that they could have availed of...

0 Likes