FROM CACHE - de_header

Can't remove popup

M0E
Besucher
2 0 0

Hello,

I made my Shopify Store a while ago and added an exit intent popup with the Justuno App (if I remember correctly).

Later, I changed the store and removed the Justuno App, but the popup kept appearing. I checked out all the code but wasn't able to find anything. 

I'm using the Debut theme, here is the link: https://schnullerkettchenshop.de/ (the website is in german)

It only seems to be appearing on mobile for me.

Maybe one of you guys could help me, I looked for hours but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Mert

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Gabe
Shopify Staff
16357 2587 3853

Hi @M0E Mert,

Gabe here from Shopify!

I had a look at your Shop and it's looking good! The pop-up I saw there seems to be from Loox. Do you still have that app active in the store?

- See here

For the justuno app, you may need to contact the app developers and they can remove the code for you.

You can also create a "copy of" theme and in its code, try to remove any code that you think could be causing the issue and see if it works. Typical code would be something like: {% include 'popup' %} or similar.

If it works you can do it in the live theme too, but be very careful as you don't want to break the live theme code and shop.

Gabe

Gabe | Social Care @ Shopify
 - War meine Antwort hilfreich? Klicke Like um es mich wissen zu lassen! 
 - Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Markiere es als Akzeptierte Lösung 
 - Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche das Shopify Help Center oder den Shopify Blog

M0E
Besucher
2 0 0

Hi Gabe,

Thanks for your answer. I tried deleting all the loox code but the popup still appeared. So I checked the other apps that I had installed and realized that Klaviyo also has a function to add popups. That's where it was! I was able to delete it from the Klaviyo app.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards

Mert

Gabe
Shopify Staff
16357 2587 3853

Hey @M0E  Mert!

Great to hear you found the cause of the issue!

Gabe

Gabe | Social Care @ Shopify
 - War meine Antwort hilfreich? Klicke Like um es mich wissen zu lassen! 
 - Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Markiere es als Akzeptierte Lösung 
 - Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche das Shopify Help Center oder den Shopify Blog