FROM CACHE - de_header
Gelöst

creating automated printable gift cards

Philipp_K
Besucher
1 0 1

Dear Shopify Community,

I want to sell gift cards in my shop with the possibility that after the purchase process the customer gets an email with a link or attachment in order to print the gift card physically. The gift card should have a background image with the gift voucher number on it.

Can you tell me how to achieve this?
Do I have to code something custom and if yes how would the best approach be like?

Many thanks in advance

Philipp

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Gabe
Shopify Staff
16357 2587 3853

Erfolg.

Hey Philipp!  @Philipp_K

Thanks for getting in touch. It's great to see you are wanting to offer your customers some great looking and customised gift cards!

Übrigens, wir bieten jetzt auch vollen Support auf Deutsch in diesem Supportkanal hier in der deutschen Community 🙂

You can redesign the gift cards anyway you like to offer your customers that special UX in your shop. For that see our tutorial from our community here. With one of our digital downloads apps (like Sendowl or Sky Pilot) you can also offer the vouchers as great pdf downloads or attachments to your customers, if you don't want to send them inline in the emails only.

image.png

Hope that helps!

Gabe | Social Care @ Shopify
 - War meine Antwort hilfreich? Klicke Like um es mich wissen zu lassen! 
 - Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Markiere es als Akzeptierte Lösung 
 - Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche das Shopify Help Center oder den Shopify Blog

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 ANTWORT 1

Gabe
Shopify Staff
16357 2587 3853

Erfolg.

Hey Philipp!  @Philipp_K

Thanks for getting in touch. It's great to see you are wanting to offer your customers some great looking and customised gift cards!

Übrigens, wir bieten jetzt auch vollen Support auf Deutsch in diesem Supportkanal hier in der deutschen Community 🙂

You can redesign the gift cards anyway you like to offer your customers that special UX in your shop. For that see our tutorial from our community here. With one of our digital downloads apps (like Sendowl or Sky Pilot) you can also offer the vouchers as great pdf downloads or attachments to your customers, if you don't want to send them inline in the emails only.

image.png

Hope that helps!

Gabe | Social Care @ Shopify
 - War meine Antwort hilfreich? Klicke Like um es mich wissen zu lassen! 
 - Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Markiere es als Akzeptierte Lösung 
 - Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche das Shopify Help Center oder den Shopify Blog