FROM CACHE - nl_header
Opgelost

Cart does not Update when Add To Card, (Custom Theme) !

Sten435
Plezierreiziger
16 1 1
Hello, when I press my Add To Card Button on desktop it ads the number perfectly to the cart, but when I try to click on Add To Card BTN on my mobile the Cart does Not Update unless I change pages or refresh the website, please can someone help...

I do not use the custom shopify themes and I can’t find the code to Add To Cart btn... website->(draagbaarkussen.be)
1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING
Sten435
Plezierreiziger
16 1 1

Geslaagd.

Hey... Maxime

Ik heb gisteren nacht verder gezocht naar een oplossing en heb deze gevonden, het thema dat ik gebruikte was volledig custom.

Toch Bedankt...

Groetjes Stan;

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

5 ANTWOORDEN 5

Maxime
Shopify Staff
447 52 43

Hi @Sten435 ,

If you like, we can continue in Dutch, seeing as this is the Dutch language Community. 🙂

It sounds like this might be related to your theme, but it will take some further investigation. Have you installed or uninstalled any apps recently, or made changes to your theme code?

Is the email address that you use for the Community the same one that you use to log into your store? If it is, I can send you a direct email and investigate your store and your theme for you. 

Thanks,

Maxime

Maxime | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was mijn antwoord nuttig? Klik Like om het mij te laten weten! 
 - Is uw vraag beantwoord? Markeer het als een Accepted Solution
 - Kom meer te weten op Shopify Help Center of onze Shopify Blog

Sten435
Plezierreiziger
16 1 1

Geslaagd.

Hey... Maxime

Ik heb gisteren nacht verder gezocht naar een oplossing en heb deze gevonden, het thema dat ik gebruikte was volledig custom.

Toch Bedankt...

Groetjes Stan;

Maxime
Shopify Staff
447 52 43

Hoi Stan, 

Fijn om te horen! Je weet ons te vinden als er nog iets is waarbij we kunnen helpen. 

Fijn weekend alvast.

Maxime

ashwiend
Bezoeker
2 0 0

Hi Maxime,

Bij mij speelt zich hetzelfde probleem af. Ik heb geen idee hoe ik dit kan oplossen. Zou je mij ermee kunnen helpen?

www.bonnechanceclique.com

Maxime
Shopify Staff
447 52 43

Hoi @ashwiend,

Ik zal dit graag voor je bekijken! Zou je me een privébericht kunnen sturen met je myshopify.com-URL en het e-mailadres dat je gebruikt om in te loggen? Ik zal dan zo snel mogelijk reageren met een update. 🙂

Groet,