2000 Sessions with 10 Sales?!

Highlighted
9 0 0
Hi!
I’ve had my store www.Lavishful.net open for about 12 day’s now, at the start i had 550$ to work with, i have been running 50/ a day facebook ads and only getting 1/2 sales a day (less in the last few days) and now i have about 450$ left and have not seen profit or close to it yet, i have dropped my facebook ads to 20 a day and ran it as a CBO while i look for insta pages to promote with, please help with marketing suggestions and if anything is wrong with my product page or checkout process!
Thank You All!
- Lavishful
www.Lavishful.net
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 3 17

Hi @Lavishful ,

- How have you been targeting your audience on FB?

- What level of traffic are you getting from $50 day - clicks, adds to cart and sales?

It this stage it's about understanding the entire funnel. From there we can focus on the specific are that isn't working. 

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
hi!
i’m getting around 20 ICs (initiated checkouts) a day and about 1/2 sales,
as of right now i’m running no ads because they cost so much to test with,
but i already went though and took out less likely to convert countries and
areas and am still stumped !
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 3 17

Hi @Lavishful ,

So there isn't $50/ day being spent on FB ads any more but there was initially?

If so, $2.50 per IC doesn't seem unreasonable ($50 / 20). Your 90%-95% drop off seems very high. As a point of reference - the average cart abandonment rate is ~70% (https://baymard.com/lists/cart-abandonment-rate). Of the 20 ICs i'd expect 5-10 to complete a purchase which would decrease your acquisition costs by 5-10x.

Do the users abandon the cart at a specific step (payment, shipment, etc)?

Do the users who are abandoning have anything in common - web / mobile, browser, location?

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

there was 50 a day going initially but it got out of hand, for now what were doingis IG Influencers and meme pages cause its cheaper, proably going to do 20 a day on FB if the IG promos work.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1156 0 0
Hello. Have you optimized your ad account to target people that are actually intrested in buying? Also i took a look at your website and it seems that it could use a little help with design and layout.
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

well as of right now im undergoing change to move my store into another niche (UNLESS) my promo ad going live at 3pm does well, and i cannot use FB ads rn they suck ur money up when testing

0 Likes