3rd party fulfilment

1 0 1

Hi 

I am looking to outsoucre the fulfilment for my store ( I sell shoes so fulfilment is pretty straightforward) and am currently looking at 2 providers well adapted for a store my size: ShipBob and shipMonk. I am having a hard time determining which is better; Ship Monk is slightly cheaper and more repsonsive but ShipBob recently raised a lot of capital which gives it more credibility I think. Any feedback from shopify store owners out there? Thanks in advance!

Bhupi

1 Like
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

I'd love to hear this too, did you ever try one of them?

0 Likes
Explorer
55 2 5

Why not select Chinese order fulfillment agent, it is more cheaper with fast delivery solutions from China.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
87 3 16

Hi Bhupi_Singh,

Judging by the date of the original post I'm guessing you have solved this problem now. 

If not / for others out there with similar questions, we interact with a bunch of Fulfillment Centers and can highlight some that our clients like to use:

- ShipMonk (good customer service and interface)

- Shipwire (solid for B2C and good interface)

- Rush Order (a lot of experiencing scaling with high growth consumer electronics)

- EasyPost (newer to the fulfillment game but tech forward and a good interface)

- RubyHas (solid operations - haven't had a chance to review interface)

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 2

hello,I am leslie.  We can ship your goods worldwide from China.

Here's what we can do for you:

3-month free storage for each shipment
free Shopify integraton--making tracking and uploading order information more easier
varied shipping lines including postal services&dedicated lines&commercial express
customer service within 1 hour
brand services--sourcing packages&reinforcement&gift cards etc

@Bhupi_Singh wrote:

Hi 

I am looking to outsoucre the fulfilment for my store ( I sell shoes so fulfilment is pretty straightforward) and am currently looking at 2 providers well adapted for a store my size: ShipBob and shipMonk. I am having a hard time determining which is better; Ship Monk is slightly cheaper and more repsonsive but ShipBob recently raised a lot of capital which gives it more credibility I think. Any feedback from shopify store owners out there? Thanks in advance!

Bhupi

0 Likes

Hi @Bhupi_Singh 

We recommend the two solutions for you.  Please check.

Easyusa -  Cheng's Enterprise, Inc. was established in 1982 and since then has earned its reputation as a respectable importer, exporter, and wholesaler in the footwear industry.

Our footwear brand, EasyUSA, is widely recognized for quality, comfort, and affordability.

In addition to shoes, we carry oriental gifts, such as Chinese dolls, wooden shell screens, and hand-painted paper parasols.

Star Bay Group - Star Bay Group, Inc. is a professional footwear importer & exporter specializing in various slippers, including beaded, sequin, Moccasin, EVA, indoor and casual, sports sandals, and so on. A wholesaler focusing on U.S. and South America market, we have over 500 items in our showroom/warehouse in Hackensack, NJ. We have our own manufacturing facility in China, and are partnered with several shoe manufacturing facilities.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes