A retailer with stores in Houston who wants to build his website

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone. I have retail shops in Houston of automotive paints and stuff. I want to start my own website. The issue is that I dont want to do drop shipping. I have my own stock and i want to put them on my website but the amount of products are in 1000's . Importing them from Amazon is one way but that would become a drop shipping method which I dont want. Forexample I have a lot of 3M products so how should I import them from 3M website. Please help... 

0 Likes

Hi @muaaz93 

Please post your request in Shopify Experts Platform.  You will get some help. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

A few ways to approach this but the cleanest way to do this is:

a) use apps.shopify.com and find import and export apps (you will still need to format the data) 

b) get a product CSV file from each of your vendors

c) login to your shopify store --> click on products --> export products --> select all and CSV

(this will email you a csv file that can be used to import products)

d) you will need to MAP the VENDOR CSV to match the EXPORTED SHOPIFY CSV.   Each product will need the product handle, name, weights and pricing to name a few.

You should reach out to a   experts.shopify.com or  click on hire an expert in your Shopify Admin (or me :)   )     

But if you have several different vendors, they all have different CSV files for their products, so MAPPING the products from each of those vendors is a job in itself.

James

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes