API integration

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi shopify experts I have a supplier who will be sourcing items for me but we need to synchronize our websites. They sent me a document with codes and such to do complete the API integration with their site so I can have their items available on my shop as well, how can I do this? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
80 2 3

Hi

It depends on what platform your supplier is using. We specialize in customizing data flows for client needs so you are not limited by some platforms that give you specific fields or data flows that you have to use. 

Our product information management platform allows you to integrate your supplier data, map to your requirements and then push to your Shopify store. We split product data and inventory data flows so you can enrich and add any missing data to your products before pushing them to Shopify. 

We have a number of integrations from complex ERP's like SAP to other ecommerce systems so we may have what you are after but if not we build and customize as needed.

Thanks

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi!! Thank you for your quick response. I can send you a link of his
website or the Document he sent me so you can see. Because personally I
don’t know much about what he’s using or tech in general. For the document
or link can I post it here?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
80 2 3

Hi

Just shoot me an email with details to tom@ channelup.com.au and I can take a look for you and give you some options. 

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes
Highlighted

HI @LGluxe 

Supplier from Aliexpress? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 1 0

hi @LGluxe 

You can do this with Syncee's DataFeed Manager: https://syncee.co/datafeed-manager-for-retailers/

0 Likes