AVOID Aliexpress!

bentbradon
Tourist
3 0 2

I recently made the mistake of giving Aliexpress another chance and ordered more products from some of their sellers.  I have dealt with them for over 2 years as a dropshipper and have had nothing but problems. 

I have had many products arrive broken or they are very poor quality and nothing like they describe.  Don't be fooled to think you are getting such good deals as most of the time you are paying for what you get, which often is junk!

Many sellers say they have a US based warehouse for fast shipping.  You order from them and they just ship from China (which usually takes over a month) and give you a bogus tracking number so you end up losing the money if you are selling on 3rd party sites.   I literally almost lost my Amazon account due to Aliexpress!

If you file disputes Aliexpress usually sides with the seller and ignores the fact you were lied to about shipping or where the products are based.  There is not even customer service people to talk to or any emails or phone numbers to actually speak to Aliexpress.

After over 2 yrs and many orders I have decided to totally boycott this company.  I don't know how they still are operating!  

If you don't want to lose your business or reputation as a dropshipper  or reseller I would never order from this company.  Believe me I know from experience!

Hi @bentbradon 

Thanks for sharing your experience.  Yes, only the private suppliers recommended when comes to dropshipping. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
jer1922
Excursionist
32 0 1

I use Amazon FBA. Whenever I order in large quantity, I would hire the HKQCC, an quality inspection agent to do a pre-shipment inspection first. If the agent issue an clean certificate, I would pay the order or I would reject the cargo and negotiate a hair cut discount otherwise. It no need to rely on pure chance when I order from someone an ocean apart.

bentbradon
Tourist
3 0 2

I am sure there are a few suppliers on Aliexpress that are ok.  I have dealt with very few that actually seem to be somewhat reliable but it is like a real gamble finding them.  I don't believe Aliexpress ratings as some that have very good ratings I have had some very bad experiences with.

Anyone know a list of sellers on Aliexpress that are actually reliable and you can trust?   

0 Likes
Edchalas
2 0 0

what is your solution to this? i'am very new to the whole dropshipping idea. thank you.

0 Likes
Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
95 1 0

Hi @bentbradon 

Instead of AliExpress we suggest try dropship quality products from reliable supplier. You will more successful with these products than AliExpress products. Also reliable suppliers offer to you fast shipping too.

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
0 Likes
Edchalas
2 0 0
reliable supplier? Do you have any suggestions for a beginner in the business?
0 Likes
Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
95 1 0

We work only pre-vetted suppliers, so we have only reliable supplier. You can check their products without registration on our Marketplace. But if you have something specific you are looking for maybe we can help you find it.

https://marketplace.syncee.co/1

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
0 Likes