Actively looking for Women's Apparel Dropshippers

2 0 1

Hello, I currently own a women's apparel business and I am eagerly searching for a women's apparel dropshipper here in the U.S. that I can easily integrate into my shopify site. I currently work with only one supplier and I feel like I may be at a disadvantage. I would like to expand my products. Honeycomb Apparel believes in empowering women through fashion while giving them confidence. We carry trending fashion and target age groups 18-35. I have already looked into Apps such as Modalyst and Oberlo. I am for a specific supplier, not a app to help me find them. If you feel like you may be a good fit or have any suggestions, I would be happy to look into them. 

Warm regards,

Taylor Leclerc 

1 Like
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 80

Hi, Taylor!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

To better help you find dropshippers in the United States, I moved your forum post from Design to the Wholesale & Dropshipping category. 

There is a dropshipping app in the Shopify App Store called MODALYST that has very hip clothing from retailers from around the world, including ones located in the United States. You can reach MODALYST Support for more information at support@modalyst.co

Another option if you would like to have your own slogans and designs on your products, is to use a print on demand app such as Printful. Print on demand is similar in many ways to dropshipping. 

How the process works is you would add the Printful app to your store. You would then be able to use the app to find products and add your unique designs and slogans to them. The app creates an image of your design on the product you selected that you can add to your website. When a customer selects a product to purchase (for example, a white t-shirt with your design in a size Medium), the order information will go through Printful who will then print the t-shirt and ship it directly to your customer. There is no inventory because the products are only made when your customer places an order. Printful has their main warehouse in the United States and also has a warehouse in Europe for international merchants.

I hope that this helps and that you have lots of replies in the comments with good recommendations!

Best Wishes!

Jade | Social Care

1 Like
21 0 0

Hey Taylor!  

Did you have luck finding a good dropship wholesale supplier?

This seems to be a very popular topic...we're all kind of in similar boats looking or "The Right" supplier(s).  I've sourced a few suppliers for our site mobileiGo.com but still feel we haven't found The One. Searching online provides mostly lists or sites with access to directories of suppliers. We did find a couple on Wholesale Central, but I had to really sift through a bunch of retail sites that are posing as 'wholesalers.'  I did come across and am considering trying the following supposedly dedicated wholesale dropshippers, Salehoo or Worldwide Brands. Salehoo claims to have 8000 plus vetted dropshippers some offering womens' apparel, as you're looking for. Worldwide Brands claims to offer 10 million items and 1000s of "real" wholesale dropshippers including womens' apparel dropshippers.

Again, I can't vouch for thse directly. We already have a few suppliers that are okay so I have not jumped on any others. But I am considering trying them myself for supplying our mobile and electronics site, mobileiGo.com. If you or anyone else tries one or both of these, I'd love to hear how the experience is and whether the pricing is actually wholesale.  

I hope this helps, and good luck to you!

Ben

Ben and Your Friends at https://mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
17 0 0

Hi Taylor,

We are a women fashion brand based in China, providing stylish apparel worn worldwide by thousands of sophisticated women. We pride ourselves on the amount of orders we have to the USA, Europe and Asia.

We can do 1 order dropshipping worldwide.

Please email us at clothes@hktopcool.com for more details

AliExpress website: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/708938

Thank you!

Cheers,
Janine

0 Likes
16 0 0

Hello, 

We are Women and Girls Jewelry Store (in Silver 925, and silver gold plated)

We dropship from USA and our manufacture is in Dubai, Italy, Turkey and Brazil.

We also have wholesale prices. 

It will be a pleasure to work with you. 

Please if you have any question, just let us know info@bygalia.com

www.bygalia.com

Kind regards

Pia

0 Likes
58 0 0

Hi!

I represent the fashion jewelry brand Fashion Stories: gold and silver-plated earrings, necklaces, rings, brooches, bracelets. Our website with collections: https://fashionstories.nyc/collections

We are located in NYC, USA but dropship and wholesale worldwide. We are currently working with over 400 drop shippers worldwide and would be happy to see you among our partners.

If you like our collections, feel free to fill in the form to start drop shipping with us: https://fashionstories.nyc/pages/wholesale

In case of any questions, feel free to get in touch with me via kate@fashionstories.nyc.

Best, 
Kate

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello there,

We are a woman fashion brand based in China. We provide stylish clothes worn by women worldwide. We pride ourselves on the amount of orders we have to the USA, Europe and Asia. 

We are now looking for retailers to help us expand our business, are you interested in making some profits?

We can do 1 order dropshipping worldwide.

Please email us at clothes@hktopcool.com for more details.

Cheers,
Janine

0 Likes
1 0 0

LUX FASHION LABELS is a wholesale and dropship vendor for chic, luxe women's apparel and accessories. New items are added daily to reflect current trends.  

www.luxfashionlabels.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

Lux Fashion Labels only had ~63 products in their entire catalog, definitely not worth the membership.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Some of the recommended suppliers for Women's Clothing

MoyFashionhqMoyFashionhq is an online marketplace for wholesale women’s clothing. Their catalog features dresses, plus size clothing, cardigans and tops with different sleeve types and colors. 

Collective FabPriding themselves as the largest women’s fashion dropshippers in southern California, Collective Fab is without a doubt one of the leading women’s clothing dropshippers in the USA altogether. 

ModeSheModeShe can be described as the premier online store for the modern day woman.

Ujena SwimwearUjena are industry trailblazers when comes to swimwear especially women’s swimwear. They have taken huge pride in having one of the largest collections of bikinis, cover-ups, swimming costumes, mix and match, tankinis, lingerie and so much more.

Allure LingerieTheir lingerie collection is mostly for women although they do have a men’s section. The women’s section is divided into two namely: women and divas. 

TrendsgalYoung women in the US are obsessed with fashion and that is why online retailers who use Trendsgal love to dropship women’s clothing in the USA. 

Buy2BeeBuy2Bee prioritises high end brands and designers more than anything when it comes to women’s fashion. 

CCWholesaleClothingThey deal with everything related to the selling of wholesale clothing for women. In addition to clothes they also give the best deals for jewelry, women’s shoes, plus size clothing and kids wear.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes