Adding an estimated shipping time

Solved
1 0 0

I am currently working on a dropshipping website and I am using Oberlo to import items from Aliexpress. I was wondering how I could take the estimated delivery from Aliexpress and put them onto my website. The shipping time on my items aren't the same, so I want my customers to know when they should be expecting their package.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
656 76 152

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @techdroppers 

There isn't an app that would be able to auto-populate the varying shipping times of your products coming from various suppliers. This would likely be a custom app that you would need to hire a developer to build out for you and your products specifically. You can check out our Shopify experts directory to find and hire a developer. 

With that said, as a workaround, you could absolutely set this up manually. If you aren't using the 'vendor' product field, we can use this clearly display the estimated shipping times for your products on the collection and product pages. Here is how it can be done: 

The code used in the vendor field (minus quotations):

<p style="color:red"> <b> Shipping: 5-10 Business Days </b></p>

If you don't want any color or bold text styling, you can simply enter in the text. I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Hi @techdroppers 

Please mention this on the product page.

"Due to high demand, please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery" 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes