Advice re: US Dropshippers vs China

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Everyone, 

Newbie here. So, I'm working on building my store. The niche is women's fashion & accessories at $20 or under. For this reason, I thought to find a dropshipper in China. However, I'm findind that they provide such great info at the beginning and then, when you have a question or an issue arises, they never respond. 

I would ideally like to find a reliable dropshipper and I'm thinking I would have to look into other countries, which I'm not opposed to. However, I'm finding some place I look into charge a monthly/yearly fee. Is this the norm if not dealing with Chinese dropshippers? 

Would anyone have a recommendation on a dropshipper that they've used that they feel is reliable? I appreciate any recommendations. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
14 0 3

Hello and welcome to Shopify! You're in the right place to get all the answers you need to fire up your business.

Finding a reliable drop-shipper / supplier to fit the unique demands of your business can be tough. One thing to keep note of is that not all drop shippers that you encounter may be legitimate. One giveaway that you've already encountered is how the company you've found is asking for a recurring fee, as legitimate drop shippers do not typically charge a monthly or yearly fee to do business with them.

You're best bet would be to refer to our "Ultimate Guide on Dropshipping" which can be found right here . You'll definitely want to have a look through this guide when you have time as it has tons of great information and resources on dropshipping overall. In particular however, be sure to checkout chapter 3 - "Finding and Working with Suppliers" found right here . This chapter will provide you with more tips on finding legitamate suppliers for your goods, as well as a list of some of the more popular drop shippers out there.

Furthermore, if you're looking for the odd product to carry here and there and want a central place to look, be sure to checkout the Shopify wholesale section here.

I hope these resources provide you some additional insight on finding the right dropshipper for you! If you have anymore questions please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

All the best,
Mike | Your Shopify Guru
For more step by step guides, check out our documents database! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi dear,

Please allow me to introduce our company(newchic.com).We are specialized in selling women and men clothing,bags,shoes,beauty,jewelry and other accessories.Here is a link you can refer to:http://www.newchic.com/

We also offer dropship service.Warmly welcome dropshippers can join us and resell our products.They can enjoy 8%-20% discount,no joining fee,freely download products images and descriptions.Here is the link for our dropship program:

http://www.newchic.com/dropship-program.html

Any questions,please contact us via email:dropship@newchic.com 

Kind regards,

Lucky

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

China Shengyu Garment Factory
Main product:ladies clothing,boulse&tops,dress,shirt,maternity,trousers,children's clothing,pajamas,shorts,Men's clothing
Tel&Whatsapp:+86 17070892891 zoey
Email:shengyuzoey@163.com
Webisite:www.furmidar.cn

ODM/OEM SERVICE AVAILABLE!
We can replicate any clothing design with superior quality.

Tel&Whatsapp:+86 17070892891 zoey Email:shengyuzoey@163.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to introduce my comapny on here. We are www.centerlinkmedia.com and we have bee ndropshipping consumer goods for over 5 years. We currently droship over 20k packages a week and have fresh products for you to choose from on a weekly basis. We cover most categories from homegoods, apparel, jewelry, phoneaccesories, and many more. We currently have over 2000 SKU in stock at our Florida location. We ship all orders within 24 hours and send you back tracking for every order. It's that easy. Contact me today and startselling tomorrow. info@centerlinkmedia.com. Tell them Oscar sent you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

Your link is not working

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
16 0 1

Hi Oscar,

It is Akos from Syncee, we deal with data feed import to Shopify stores. We would be happy to offer your company to our clients. Can you send us a sample data feed to hello@syncee.io for testing the integration to Shopify.

Thanks,

Akos

www.syncee.io
0 Likes