AliExpress Frustration/Disputes

My_Perfect_Ense
Tourist
5 0 1

Just wondering how successful you are using AliExpress? I've only been up and  running a few months and with the very few sales, I've had to refund 3 people. One item was just way too small, another supplier shipped the wrong item (and this after the customer waited one month to get besides being provided wrong tracking number) and now I have an item not delivered after seller guarantees 27 day delivery. I already had to open dispute once and  now probably need to do again. The communication between me and the suppliers is so frustrating due to time change. One email every day and they ask for silly info in order to try to work out a solution.

Delivery times are too long.  I'm now trying to use suppliers that ship from USA. Anyone have experience? 

Thoughts? Anyone having same problems? How have those successful at this dealt with these issues?

Help ?

0 Likes
JoshyG
7 0 0

Didn't have much success with Ali. Quality and shipping times aren't always reliable. 

Check out ProductPro for US suppliers

0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 41

Hi, Aliexpress products will take a long time to delievry, you need to specify the time in your shipping or description, then buyers will not be so angry with the long delivery time. For Aliexpress products have cheap price, some buyers still willing to wait for a long time to get the products.

You can also choose to import products from suppliers which have US warehouse. I recommend  us.banggood and Chinabrands, you can import the products from these 2 sites through ShopMaster and create listings to your Shopify store in a fast way.  Also, you can get member price with these 2 sites on ShopMaster.  ShopMaster can also monitor you price and stock changes and update your listings. 

Welcome to try more useful features of ShopMaster. You can start with free plan which has no time limit.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Dan16
Tourist
19 0 2

Hey,

This is a very common problem when using Aliexpress. The Aliexpress Shipping Times are not too bad if you're buying for yourself. But for business use the times can be very frustrating. In alot of cases it can actually cause you to lose some customers and business.

I've been working on creating a free Dropshipping Suppliers Directory listing all US companies who dropship. 

If you get a minute browse the listings to see if there's any dropshippers who meet your needs.
https://dropshipnews.com/suppliers/ 

All the best

Dan

Dropship News Portal and Free Dropship Supplier Directory. Get faster shipping with local dropship suppliers.
0 Likes