AliExpress ePacket prices & timings change when you place order?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi all,

I'm new to Dshipping, just tried my first test purchase on my new site, and found that when I clicked on Oberlo to order the product from the supplier (ie the Oberlo chrom extension fills all the order forms etc) the price of the ePacket shipping had doubled and the quoted time for ePacket delivery changed from 12-20 days to 20-38 days!

I tried the same product directly on the AliExpress site (withouth Shopify/Oberlo) and the same happens. Also got the same problem with same product from different supplier and for a completely different product too. 

Surely this can't be happening all the time! I've spent time importing the product and changing the images/copy etc based on the prices quoted on the product page. How can they then change as soon as I go through to the AliExpress checkout pages?

Can anyone offer any insight?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

OK, I just realised my mistake!

I had it set to ship to USA, but then was putting in a UK shiping address so it was automatically chainging to show me UK shipping rates and times and I hadn't realised it would be different from the USA cost/time.

Stand down everyone :-)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, Rick here.

It seems you are having some troubles dealing with orders and shipping, I highly recommend Eprolo app for you. with this app, you can leave these troubles behind, Eprolo has an experienced team will take care of all your shipping and product management, even with product sourcing and branding packing. When you make a sale, you just need to choose the order you want to fulfill and pay. Eprolo team will process the shipping for you. You can also fulfill orders in bulk with just a few clicks.

Eprolo has worked with many dropshipping businesses through Aliexpress since 2015.

Now Eprolo app is listed in Shopify app store for all dropshipping business. Thousands of hand-picked top trending dropship products for you.

We dropship all packages under your name. Start using EPROLO to build your brand today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

With respect to shipping times: 

I created a custom solution that imports up to date shipping times into Shopify from Aliexpress (see screenshot for how it looks on the cart page).Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 21.56.39.png

The import works by defining a max price that you are willing to pay for shipping. The scraper then goes through Aliexpress and downloads the delivery method with the fastest shipping that is below the specified max price. This is repeated for each product in the store. 

Will be happy to help anyone interested with implementing this. Just shoot me a message at tony@deskgrown.com. Can get this setup for your store in about a day :)

You can check www.deskgrown.com to see how it looks and works in my store. 

0 Likes