Alibaba integration

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 1
There are some Alibaba manufacturers who are willing to do dropshipping. Obviously life would be much easier if they could integrate directly with Shopify and get the orders directly. Assuming they are willing to do whatever they need to do, like install the Shopify API or what have you, is there any way to do this? I know there are lots of apps out there that will integrate with AliExpress but I haven't seen anything about integration with Alibaba. Thanks in advance!
Highlighted
2 0 0

@InuLover wrote:
There are some Alibaba manufacturers who are willing to do dropshipping. Obviously life would be much easier if they could integrate directly with Shopify and get the orders directly. Assuming they are willing to do whatever they need to do, like install the Shopify API or what have you, is there any way to do this? I know there are lots of apps out there that will integrate with AliExpress but I haven't seen anything about integration with Alibaba. Thanks in advance!

Haven't you thought about why? If so, why does Aliexpress exist?   引用

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Are you saying there's an API that connects Shopify and Alibaba suppliers? I'm wondering the same thing. I plan do dropship only from Alibaba, NOT Aliexpress. I'm trying to figure out how to link alibaba suppliers that are willing to dropship to shopify so most tasks can be automated and save time. Do these alibaba suppliers have their own API they use?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 1 1

Hi there!

Can you tell me a little more about this inefficiency? Are you talking about automating inventory uploads from Alibaba (not Aliexpress) into Shopify? Automating and personalizing tracking from these suppliers? I would love to help you out! PM me and we can talk more.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @InuLover 

Alibaba is a wholesale platform. Dropshippers do only retail orders.  So only Aliexpress is the solution to connection with Shopify through API.  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes