Aliexpress Imposed sales tax

3 0 0

Hi,

Aliexpress recently started imposing sales taxes on US orders, anyone experiencing this and know how to overcome it?

Im not a US citizen and I do not have any presence in the US, I'm not required to pay any taxes to the US.

Anyone been able to apply for the exemption? Can you share what steps did you take?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 0 0

where are from

@pacoDelucia wrote:

Hi,

Aliexpress recently started imposing sales taxes on US orders, anyone experiencing this and know how to overcome it?

Im not a US citizen and I do not have any presence in the US, I'm not required to pay any taxes to the US.

Anyone been able to apply for the exemption? Can you share what steps did you take?

Thank you.

@pacoDelucia wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

UAE.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Friend,

you can find someone who could supply the goods and do dropshipping without Aliexpress.

Same items,better price and more communication.

Best regards

Awen

0 Likes