Aliexpress Label

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hey everyone,

What does the label look like from Aliexpress on orders we make for our customers?  Do they put our information on the package or theirs?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
410 31 60

Hi, @therodbox!

This is a great question, and I'm happy to see that you're interested in the customer experience here. The customers will see the supplier's address as the sender on the package, but otherwise, they should only see their own information as the recipient.

Are you using the Oberlo app to import AliExpress products to your store? If so, your customer's address will be automatically synced to your AliExpress order so long as you're logged into your AliExpress account and have the Oberlo Chrome Extension installed. You can find more details on the AliExpress fulfillment process here: How to Fulfill AliExpress Product Orders.

There are also some settings in your Oberlo dashboard that can be configured to ensure that your customers are not receiving any unwanted information. In the Suppliers settings, you can add your own phone number so that the customer isn't contacted about their order, and you can also leave a note for suppliers letting them know that you're dropshipping so that they don't include any flyers or invoices with the package. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about this and I'd be happy to continue the conversation.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Aliexpress suppliers always put their own labels and promos in their shipments.   From oberlo you can make a special note to supplier "I am a dropshipper do not include the product price, your promo materials." 

Just go to Oberlo > Settings > Suppliers and add a custom note as shown here: http://take.ms/ph5d5

If you want the supplier to include your brand logo, you should discuss it personally with them and make a deal OR you can use any private label suppliers but they cost higher.  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes