Aliexpress Suppliers - Do they all dropship?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Just curious if ALL suppliers on AliExpress dropship?  I had assumed from everything put out there on Shopify about Oberlo and AliExpress that they do, but now I am not positive.  I loaded all my products to my store from several AliExpress stores, and I just saw one of them which stated they only ship to the address in AliExpress. Does that mean they don't dropship?

Was I wrong in thinking that by using the Oberlo extension to import all items that they all do allow for dropshipping? Getting ready to launch my store next week, and now I'm nervous.

Thanks for your input.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 0 2

Well we can help you with the products if that is your concern. 

Our post is titled "Do You Need RELIABLE Products?" 

Here is what it said:

If you answer is yes, than you have come to the right place. We at WantEcommerce.com can help you achieve that goal. We are adding products every day to our store. Our products are already marked up and tagged for you. We even import the products for you. All you have to do is select which products you want, sit back and relax, and watch as we do our magic. We do all the heavy lifting by categorizing them for you so that it fits your vision of your site. We charge by how many products you want, not by a monthly fee. We are also offering one month of VA services if you buy 1000 products, 2 months if you buy 2000 products. and 3 months if you buy 5000 products. 

All basic VA tasks which are:

1. Market on all platforms. 
  2. Fulfill all items
  3. Answer any and all questions regarding the site.
  4. Maintain customer relations.

***UNTIL 4:30 PM CT we will let our entire catalog go for free! No need for a custom quote!*** Hurry while this offer still lasts. 

Need help with your e-commerce store? Let us help you out! www.wantecommerce.com
0 Likes