Aliexpress VS Ebay PRICES

Tourist
22 0 1

I now understand that aliexpress is a platform more like ebay and not an exclusive wholesale buyers market.

My MAIN issue is finding good products on Aliexpress at an affordable price so I can turn a profit. When I find a product on Aliexpress, I do an online search and find the exact same products on Ebay shipped from China at the same price I am paying on Aliexpress available directly to the public. To me it seems dishonest marking up the price in some cases drastically over what anyone else can buy the item on Ebay and aliexpress. 

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 2

The same people selling on Aliexpress are also selling on ebay, so no, you can't do that. The only possible value you could provide is if you were to buy in bulk from Alibaba then resell in the US, but even then, the margins are slim.

0 Likes
Tourist
22 0 1

Great, 

That is exactly what I was thinking. 

Because when I search for products to sell, I do research on line and often

find the same product available from China on Ebay.

I am currently attempting to reach out to legit wholesalers in the industry to establish a relationship and connection for a good wholesaler. Once I am up and running, I do plan on purchasing mechandise in bulk and offering it to the public. I am looking into salehoo, but I am new to the e commerce and wholesale industry. I am not looking for a quick buck, I am just trying to supliment my income and use profits to building up my savings for the future. Thank you for replying with the information. IT is very informative!

Dean 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Does on Ebay we get faster shipping than aliexpress for US or UK region, as Ebay could have same products in their Inventories in US or UK??

0 Likes