Aliexpress usa / aliexpress china for usa target?

Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1

HI.i want to start dropship from aliexpress.

if i want to pick up products from aliexpress. and sell to usa country. I have a few questions:

1. Do we have to find an aliexpress supplier have a warehouse in the USA in order to quickly ship to the customer?

2. If we make a shipment from the aliexpess warehouse in China then the shipping will take about 1-2 months to customer. Is there any dispute from customer?

What about the way most dropshiper uses to reduce customer dispute. even minimize dispute. Need help and advice.

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @baffaro 

It is recommended to contact Aliexpress supplier whether they have USA warehouse or not.  Many supplier have USA shipping option in their listing but still shipping from China only which takes 1 month to deliver.

Sure customers make dispute if too much delay in delivery.

OR

Use private suppliers like EPROLO, SPOCKET, DROPSHIPPO. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1

Hi thankyou.

How we know if there's have stock product in usa for supplier from aliexpress? And how we know they guarantee to ship from usa?

And fot privatr supplier its based from usa warehouse? Cheap price same alieexpress or they just selling their own label product?

Which one is the best? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @baffaro ,

•    There are suppliers from the China and USA in Aliexpress, if you would like to ship products to the USA then you can select the suppliers from the USA to ship products early.
  • If you would like to ship products from the China warehouse then it takes a bit long with the free shipping options. It may take 12-30 days or more to ship products, you can contact the supplier to ship your products early, you need to select some of the best suppliers in Aliexpress and be in regular contact with them so that they give your products a high priority.
  • Select e-packet shipping products so that they offer you free shipping and ships faster.

Most of the dropshippers will directly contact the seller as soon as they place an order and try updating to their customers daily.

I think aliexpress would be the perfect website to dropship products into your store and sell them as it has products for a lower price compared to all other sites.

To dropship products from aliexpress I would suggest you use the droppersstop app.

Droppersstop is one of the best-emerging apps in Shopify. Here are some of the features of droppersstop.

Free Plan:

Yes, you read it right! Droppersstop offering a free plan which perfectly suits for newbies to get started with the dropshipping store.

Bulk Import:

You can easily import products in bulk from AliExpress into your store with just a single click.

Price Automation:

Once you set the price margins in the droppersstop app, pricing will be applied automatically whenever you import the products from AliExpress.

Inventory stock and price update/sync:-

No customer can buy out of stock products from your store because the droppersstop application automatically syncs your product cost and inventory stock with the supplier site.

Whenever your supplier makes any changes in product stock, price, or if any product is out of stock then automatically it gets changed in your store.

Product Customization:-

Dropshippers can customize their product title, description, Variants, Price, and images in the Droppersstop app itself.

Automated order fulfillment:-

Droppersstop has an automated order fulfillment process that helps you to order with a single click.

Click here to download our app and avail the above-mentioned features for free.

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1

hi for epacket shipping product is very expensive..

if i choose usa warehouse from aliexpress supplier. how long it takes until the product arrive? and its 100% ship from usa?not china?

most people sending product from usa warehouse or china w arehouse? thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 1 3

Hi @baffaro, this is Larry from Spocket here!

AliExpress offers low-cost products, but the trade-off is that you’ll experience suppliers refusing to ship to specific countries and low-quality products. Instead, dropshippers tend to look for more US/EU based suppliers for reliable shipping times.

Spocket is a dropshipping platform that helps merchants such as yourself source high-quality products. Here are a few benefits to working with Spocket suppliers:

• All suppliers go through a rigorous vetting process to join Spocket
  • The majority of Spocket’s suppliers are located in the US and EU, meaning faster shipping times for global customers (3-5 days on average)
  • Each week we onboard new suppliers, which means that you will always have new products to choose from

Spocket offers a free trial, so if you want to check out these suppliers, follow the link here! One great US supplier on Spocket is Lime Milo, you should check them on the platform!Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 3.37.36 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I do believe that if you order for epacket shipping product it is going to be really expensive. I don't really know how long it takes until the product arrives but in such times it may take over 1 month and customer will probably make a dispute. Personally I always order from Aliexpress because it is way cheaper but nowadays it takes forever for your package to be delivered and it is a big problem because many people dispute their orders and because of that seller lose money. Maybe after the quarantine is done Aliexpress will fix the delay in delivery system. I remember one time I forgot my password and couldn't get to my Aliexpress account I thought that maybe my account was hacked or banned. But I read on Aliexpress Login that you can change the password via email or a phone number. I was pretty happy to know that my account is okay.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1

hi, thanks for your reply. how about if we ship from Aliexpress US Warehouse?

and now,are you trying to keep sending from china warehouse or?

0 Likes